Thank you for your interest in employment with the Hesperia Recreation and Park District. Current job vacancies will be listed below.
Full Time Park Ranger
Salary Range: A Step $25.00 per hour - E Step $30.46 per hour
Please reference the Job Description below for details of the position.Full Time Park Ranger Job Description Jan 2022.pdfEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - 2020.pdf
Salary Range: A Step $28.28 per hour - E Step $34.46 per hour
The Finance Manager, under general direction, supervises the accounting operations of the finance department and sets goals and objectives for finance staff. Supports financial decision-making by investigating, collecting, summarizing, interpreting, analyzing, and reporting financial and statistical data. This is an exciting time for Hesperia Recreation and Park District as the Finance Department is preparing to integrate a new financial, payroll, recreation and parks, and human resources software. The Finance Manager will work alongside with software provider and other third party consultants to ensure the implementation is executed successfully. Benefit package includes: Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and Holiday Pay.
- GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Principles and practices of budget preparation and administration.
- Principles and practices of internal control and internal auditing.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office functions: PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel.
- Experience in SAP Financial System preferred.
- Understand the organization and operation of the District as necessary to perform assigned responsibilities.
- Be tactful and adept when dealing with others.
- Work well under pressure.
- Organize and prioritize work.
- Type at a speed of not less than 45 words per minute, at a corrected rate.
- Perform work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understand specialized documents and other materials encountered in the work.
- Must be able to work with other employees and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or progressive experience in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Possess a work history that demonstrates maturity, longevity, and commitment.
First review of applications is on January 25, 2022. All applicants are required to complete a District application form. Application forms are available at the Distrcit Office or below and can be submitted in one of the following ways: email to email@example.com; in person at Hesperia Recreation and Park District, 16292 Lime Street, Hesperia, CA; or mail to P. O. Box 401055, Hesperia, CA 92340.
Hesperia Recreation and Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Finance Manager Job Description.pdfEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - 2020.pdf
Part Time Recreation Service Provider
Work with children at sites for After School Activities Program. Must be 18 years of age or older. Experience working with children required (including any volunteer experience). Experience in recreation, sports, and crafts preferred. Must provide valid CPR and First Aid Certification upon hire (no online certifications will be accepted). Provide current TB test upon hire. Up to 19 hours per week.
High school graduate or equivalent. District application required. Position open until filled. All applicants are required to complete a District Application form that can be found at the District office or hesperiaparks.com and submit it in one of the following ways: email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; in person at Hesperia Recreation and Park District, 16292 Lime Street, Hesperia, CA; or mail to P.O. Box 401055, Hesperia, CA 92340.Part Time Recreation Service Provider Job Description.pdfEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - 2020.pdf